OsteoWrap is 100% human cortical bone demineralized through a proprietary process that makes the graft flexible while maintaining allograft integrity. In addition to its unique handling characteristics, OsteoWrap can be easily sized with a scalpel or scissors, and it may be sutured in place. The versatility of the OsteoWrap allograft makes it an ideal scaffold for use in spinal, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, reconstructive, and general orthopedic surgical procedures.
- 100% human demineralized cortical bone
- Osteoconductive and osteoinductive potential
- Flexible handling characteristics
- Easily contours to patient anatomy
- Radiolucent to allow for accurate follow-up assessment of bone formation
- Sterile R