Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
This position is responsible for performing support activities related to tissue processing while maintaining quality and regulatory compliance within their department.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure instruments and equipment used for tissue processing are decontaminated, cleaned, sterilized and suitable for use.
- Perform equipment assembly, inspection, monitoring, and routine maintenance as necessary.
- Prepare chemicals and solutions used in cleaning of the processing facility.
- Collect and prepare soiled cleanroom garments for shipment.
- Operate sterilization equipment in accordance with written procedures.
- Handle and dispose of biohazardous waste according to regulatory requirements.
- Appropriately transfer and store unprocessed tissue in the designated location ensuring appropriate environmental conditions are maintained.
- Complete required documentation of all work activity in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
- Provide support to other teams and departments, as necessary.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements and company policies.
- This position will require contact with human tissue, blood, bone, and fluids.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
- Basic computer skills are required, such as knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other software as necessary.
- Must be willing to acquire knowledge of FDA, ISO, AATB, and other regulations, as applicable.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs., perform repetitive motions, and stand for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.