Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Xtant Medical is seeking talented and dedicated Sales Analyst that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. The Sales Analyst is primarily responsible for overseeing, monitoring, and reporting sales performance and financial information by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, reports and presenting findings, analyses, and recommendations to sales and marketing management. This person does not typically supervise others and will support the activities of the Finance Department. This position interacts with employees in the department and may interact with other departments and employees as required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent the company in a professional manner to the public, customers, and vendors, and maintain trusting relationships with physician partners, and fellow employees.
- Management of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales forecasts for the Sales & Marketing departments.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of company results from both a sales financial and operational perspective for the executive/leadership teams and the Board of Directors.
- Preparation and review of QBR reports and deliverables.
- Management and distribution of weekly performance reports.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for Board of Directors, Core Team, & Leadership Team meetings.
- Develop and/or assist in the creation or improvement of various financial models for product lines and cost centers.
- Management and analysis of key sales drivers of unit cost (i.e. actual results versus budget/forecast).
- Provide CCO and VP of Sales financial analysis to drive decision making including project costing, profitability, price erosion, and return on investment analysis.
- Work closely with the FP&A Manager and the finance team to continuously improve our processes and procedures in the financial arena.
- Become proficient in the use of the companies’ budgeting, forecasting, scorecard and reporting software GP.
- Excellent project management skills required.
- Learn and become proficient within the BI360 environment.
- Oversee BI360 revenue reporting and work with BI Analyst to build out custom reports as needed.
- Analyze and assist with invoice level data cleanup and implement new reporting fields as necessary.
- Oversee and assist with revenue contract approval, maintenance, and administration.
- Assist National Accounts with RFP’s and other contracting requests.
- Perform product inventory and margin analysis by product, customer, region, etc.
- Assist Sales and Marketing in defining slow moving inventory.
- Analyze sales and production volume and value by product, customer, region, etc.
- Produce user detail and graphical reporting for viewing and interpreting data.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and adjusting data.
- Provide other ad-hoc reports (BI & excel) and financial models as required by FP&A Manager, Finance, and Sales Leadership.
- Some knowledge of FDA, ISO, and AATB requirements as applicable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills required such as basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Great Plains, and other finance software as necessary.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Microsoft Excel and Access to create databases and spreadsheets for reporting and analysis.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Prior experience with records maintenance and document control required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or equivalent from an accredited college or university is required.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Interpret complex data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.