Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
This position will perform activities related to donor tissue processing while maintaining quality and regulatory compliance within their department. This person does not supervise others and will support the activities of the Processing Team Lead(s) and Supervisors. This position interacts with employees in the Processing Department and may interact with other department supervisors, team leads, and personnel as necessary.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing donated human tissue intended for transplantation.
- Prepare chemicals and solutions used for processing
- Use surgical instruments to debride tissue and operate a variety of cutting, milling, and shaping tools.
- Perform in-process quality control functions and enter tracking information into appropriate reports.
- Complete all documentation associated with tissue processing in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Provide assistance to support departments, when necessary.
- This position will require contact with human tissue, blood, bone, and fluids. Protective equipment is provided.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of human anatomy preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and experience in biologics, medical device manufacturing, or cleanroom/aseptic environments a plus.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
- Basic computer skills are required, such as knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other software as necessary.
- Must be willing to acquire knowledge of FDA, ISO, AATB, and other regulations, as applicable.
- Good mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and good hand/eye coordination.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs, perform repetitive movements, and stand for long periods of time.
- High school diploma required.
- Two-year degree or more in Physical or Life Sciences, Healthcare, or Engineering is a plus.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.