Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Xtant Medical is seeking a talented and dedicated Field Operations – Inventory Control Specialist that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in management of all field inventory to ensure adequate case coverage and inventory turns with focus on inventory efficiency. This position will also be acting as a liaison with Sales to assist with field inventory management.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure consignment and loaned inventory policies are enforced; resolve issues related to lost, damaged, or expired consigned inventory; escalate issues as necessary.
- Partner with Field Operations team to support improved inventory utilization in the field and meet internal inventory targets.
- Analyze field inventory levels to identify potential excesses and opportunities for better utilization, repositioning or pull back.
- Work with Sales on inventory swap outs and the best way to fulfill and minimize excess inventory.
- Reconciliation responsibilities for Field Inventory Variances and Field Audit Findings.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of inventory control guidelines and procedures.
- Support periodic audits of field inventory.
- Participate in inventory reduction initiatives.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects for Field Operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This position will require 5% travel and occasional weekend/evening work.
- Duties may include contact with human tissue, blood, bone and bodily fluid.
- This position will require the ability to lift, push, and pull 60lbs.
- Robust knowledge of field inventory processes and functions.
- Advanced understanding of Xtant Medical products, both Biologics and Hardware.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to identify issues and develop and implement solutions to meet departmental and Company goals.
- Effective interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Customer satisfaction focused.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks within tight timelines.
- Ability to adapt to change within a fast-paced, matrix environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in inventory management, supply chain, finance, or customer service in the Tissue Banking and/or Medical Devices industry is required.
- Prior experience with FDA, ISO, and AATB regulations of Tissues, Biologics, and Medical Devices is required.
- Advanced computer skills required, and experience with MS office and MS Great Plains is required.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (customer service, sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, etc.) is preferred.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.