Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Xtant Medical is seeking a talented and dedicated HR Generalist that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. This position will perform a wide variety of administrative and clerical activities that support Human Resources. These activities include, but are not limited to, collecting and maintaining HR data related to compensation, benefits, recruitment, safety, workers’ compensation, performance management, training and development, separation, records and reports, and labor relations.
This position is responsible to assist in administering human resource policies and procedures, meeting and engagement event coordination, oral and written communication with employees and job applicants, data entry and personnel record retention. This position interacts with all employees and supports all divisions of the company. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Human Resources.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all duties according to SOPs and Good Documentation Practices (GDP), and follow appropriate safety precautions and measures.
- Support Xtant Medical’s mission to design, manufacture, and distribute innovative, safe, reliable, and cost-effective solutions for the medical needs of patients.
- Represent the Human Resources department in a professional manner, appearance and a positive attitude.
- Represent the company in a professional manner to the public, customers, and vendors; maintain trusting relationships with physician partners, customers, and fellow employees.
- Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures. Includes generating, reviewing and applying changes to personnel information—compensation, organizational structure, position title, classification, etc.
- Assist to coordinate the recruitment process, including job postings and workflow management through company applicant tracking system, interview coordination, and preparation of new hire paperwork and onboarding.
- Collaborates with department managers and directors to develop performance standards.
- Review and summarize specific reports and documents; prepare background documents as necessary.
- Assist to develop and administer training materials to managers, supervisors, and employees on human resource laws, policies and procedures, and recruitment and retention strategies.
- Prepare and provide status reports of projects and programs on a regular basis to management.
- Assist to administer employee health and retirement plans companywide, ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions.
- Handle non-routine correspondence and maintain and assemble highly confidential and sensitive information. Must maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with company meeting and event planning.
- Create, organize and maintain files and records as requested.
- Provide payroll processing support as necessary.
- Assist to ensure smooth office operations through the recommendation and development of office procedures and systems.
- Assist with payroll and billing issues.
- Assist in mailing, shipping, and receiving; prepare FedEx and other shipping labels.
- Must be effective in interpersonal and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills with strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype and other software as necessary is required.
- Proficient knowledge in web-based teleconferencing and meeting platforms, office equipment, and procedures.
- Must be able to research, compile and analyze information from multiple sources to identify and resolve a wide variety of issues and problems.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Must deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring tact, judgment, and poise.
- Able to maintain good working relationships with all co-workers and the general public and use good judgment in recognizing scope and authority.
- Must be able to perform clerical work with speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the office.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, Communications, or another related field is preferred.
- One (1) to Two (2) years’ experience in administrative work with an emphasis on customer service in a fast-paced office setting is required.
- One (1) to Two (2) years’ experience in Human Resources principles and practices (compensation, benefits, recruitment, training and company policies).
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and regulations.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain certification in Human Resources such as SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.