Job Posting for Financial Analyst
To apply for this position, please visit our company Careers Page at https://xtantmedical.com/careers/
Location: Belgrade, MT
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Xtant Medical is seeking a talented and dedicated Financial Analyst that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. As a Financial Analyst you are responsible for executing operational finance activities including reporting, forecasting, and variance analysis. You will collaborate with department heads to facilitate the communication and review of results and forecasts.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
• Represent the company in a professional manner to the public, customers, and vendors, and maintain trusting relationships with physician partners, and fellow employees.
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, make recommendations for improvements, and provide detailed explanations for results, trends, and variances.
• Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes.
• Perform Cost of Goods Sold and Contribution Margin analyses of current period and comparison to prior periods as requested.
• Develop and/or assist in the creation or improvement of various financial models for product lines and cost centers.
• Analyze and report on key operational drivers of unit cost (i.e. actual results versus budget/forecast).
• Assist in commercial contracting activities including (but not limited to) pricing of items sold, independent agent commission rates, set purchase prices, contract type approvals, etc.
• Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
• Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
• Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation to support the creation of forecasts and models.
• Become proficient in the use of the companies’ budgeting, forecasting, scorecard and reporting software GP.
• Learn and become proficient within the BI360 environment.
• Provide other ad-hoc reports (BI & excel) and financial models as required by Director of FP&A and CFO.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or equivalent from an accredited college or university is required.
• Proficiency and familiarity with financial modeling techniques is preferred.
• Advanced knowledge and skills with MS Word, Excel, and Power Point are required.
• Proficiency with data query/data management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects) is preferred.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures is required.
• Excellent project management skills required.
• Interpret complex data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations.
• Some knowledge of FDA, ISO, and AATB requirements as applicable.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to multitask.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Basic knowledge of Outlook, Great Plains, and other finance software as necessary.
• Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
No H1B Sponsorships Available for this Position
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.