Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Xtant Medical is seeking a talented and dedicated Field Operations Analyst that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. Key responsibilities for this position include maintaining, updating, and presenting field inventory metrics and underlying data necessary to support inventory optimization. This position will act as a liaison with Xtant’s Sales department to efficiently manage field inventory.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor, create and publish reports and metrics for field inventory.
- Develop inventory “profile” for assigned area and lead adherence (utilization/tray turns, usage trends, pullback/redeployment, loaner tray management, etc.).
- Summarize data into clearly written memos and presentations to outline operational observations and improvements.
- Identify slow moving and obsolete inventory risk and develop recommendations to mitigate risk. Support periodic audits of field inventory.
- Work with cross-functional groups and interpret data for business processes, investigate root causes, and provide appropriate recommendations based on analysis.
- Apply knowledge and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of inventory control guidelines and procedures.
- Provide technical support, which may include process/system training, documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for reconciliation of Field Inventory Variances and Field Audit Findings.
- Analyze field inventory levels to identify potential excess and opportunities for better utilization, repositioning, or pull back.
- Participate in inventory reduction initiatives.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects for Field Operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve results through influence in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and identify creative solutions to complex problems.
- Advanced understanding of Xtant Medical products, both Biologics and Hardware.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and how to impact and influence people.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required. Ability to identify issues and develop and implement solutions to meet departmental and Company goals.
- Proven ability to organize, analyze and present data and relate findings to business solutions.
- Solid business acumen and effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Customer satisfaction focused.
- Able to execute multiple tasks within tight timelines.
- Adaptable to change within a fast paced, matrix environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of inventory management, supply chain, finance or customer service experience in the Tissue Banking and/or Medical Devices industry is required.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Power BI, and Microsoft Dynamics GP with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Robust knowledge of field inventory processes and functions.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.