Location: Remote or at our Headquarters in Bozeman, MT
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
The Field Inventory Auditor position will be responsible for all activities relating to field inventory audits including audit scheduling, physical inventory counts, and documentation and reconciliation of audit findings. The Field Inventory Auditor’s objective is to support the Field Operations Team by effectively auditing End-User and Distributor inventories and reporting accurate and timely audit findings. This person does not supervise others and will support the activities of the department manager. This position interacts with Xtant Medical employees as well as external customers, vendors, and distributors.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct inventory audits at End-User facilities or Distributor locations as needed.
- Document and report audit findings accurately and efficiently to Field Operations Manager and/or upper management.
- Develop and maintain an advanced understanding of Xtant Medical products.
- Understand inventory tracking and required environmental conditions for Xtant Medical products.
- Coordinate Field Inventory Transfers and Field Inventory Returns as necessary.
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of Xtant Medical’s Field Inventory practices and procedures.
- Participate in Field Inventory call back initiatives.
- Create plans for travel requests and for site audits.
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with various functional groups (Customer Service, Sales Management, Supply Chain) involved in or directly relevant to a Field Inventory activity.
- Attend meetings as necessary to give presentations regarding inventory control.
- All other duties as assigned by Department Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years equivalent work experience in inventory control, supply chain, finance or operations.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the Tissue Banking and/or Medical Devices industry or related industry.
- Maintain vendor credentials with various credentialing companies and update as needed.
- Prior understanding of FDA, ISO, and AATB regulations as they would pertain to Tissues, Biologics, and Medical Devices.
- Advanced ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- Advanced computer skills required such as knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Great Plains.
- Resourceful mindset.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Ability to interpret data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring tact, judgment, and poise.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with all co-workers and the general public, using good judgment in recognizing scope and authority.
- Working conditions include normal office environment, healthcare environment, and other sterile environments.
- Job will require 50%-75% travel time.
- Work may require occasional weekend/evening work.
- Work may require 8+ hours of continuous sitting or standing.
- Must be licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle and be able to drive as part of the regular duties.
- Duties may include contact with human tissue, blood, bone, and fluids.
- This position will sometimes be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 60 lbs.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.