Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Xtant Medical is seeking talented and dedicated Circulation Technician I that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. Primary responsibilities of the Circulation Technician I will be to perform support activities related to donor tissue processing while maintaining quality and regulatory compliance within their department.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Aseptically prepare cleanroom, equipment, and supplies for tissue processing.
- Maintain inventory of processing supplies and reagents.
- Terminally clean donor processing cleanrooms, biological safety cabinets, and other controlled areas.
- Perform environmental sampling throughout the processing facility.
- Operate freeze-drying equipment in accordance with written procedures.
- Ensure proper storage and transfer of unprocessed and processed human tissue.
- Complete required documentation of all work activity in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
- Provide support to other teams and departments, as necessary.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements and company policies.
- This position will require contact with human tissue, blood, bone, and fluids.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
- Basic computer skills are required, such as knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other software as necessary.
- Must be willing to acquire knowledge of FDA, ISO, AATB, and other regulations, as applicable.
- Knowledge and experience in cleanroom/aseptic environments is a plus.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs., perform repetitive motions, and stand for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.