Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Xtant Medical is seeking a talented and dedicated Application Specialist – Dynamics GP that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. This position leads implementation of and leverages features within the Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP System to drive operational excellence throughout the organization. It provides operation and configuration support for Dynamics GP and assists all divisions/departments with use of this software. Responsibilities and activities include performance and/or support of system set-up, implementation, and upgrades; server maintenance and back-up; and maintenance of user accounts within the application.
This person does not typically supervise others and will support the activities of the IT Department. This position reports to the IT Director and interacts with employees within the department and will routinely interact with other departments and employees.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead Dynamics GP upgrades and requested modifications as necessary.
- Implement and manage configuration of the Dynamics GP interface and associated applications.
- Create and modify reports to support business units’ needs.
- Utilize appropriate data warehousing techniques to provide efficient and timely access to business data while protecting the integrity of the primary Dynamics GP database.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Xtant’s operational processes and help leverage Dynamics GP to support corporate operational goals.
- Integrate disparate ERP systems into Dynamics GP as required.
- Assist with routine back up for Dynamics GP and affiliated servers and maintenance of off-site storage for computer records.
- Add new employees to the ERP system; remove system access for terminated employees and make a record of their profiles.
- Add, upgrade, or patch ERP software to workstations and servers as required.
- Monitor Dynamics GP performance to ensure efficient utilization and identify potential problems and solutions to prevent and minimize outages.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and make recommendations to resolve Dynamics GP problems.
- Provide technical support for remote Dynamics GP users via telephone, email, remote computer access.
- Perform all duties according to SOPs and Good Documentation Practices (GDP), as applicable, and follow appropriate safety precautions and measures.
- Represent the company in a professional manner to the public, customers, and vendors and maintain trusting relationships with physician partners, customers, and fellow employees.
- Support promotion of Xtant’s Quality Policy, mission statement, and corporate goals.
- Develop and maintain understanding of applicable FDA, ISO, and AATB requirements.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills required such as knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Dynamics GP, and other software as necessary.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Ability to interpret data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations.
- Must deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring tact, judgment, and poise.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
- Friendly, helpful, positive attitude required.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with all co-workers and the general public and use good judgment in recognizing scope and authority.
- Must be able to communicate well and train others in complex and detailed technical protocols.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Three (3) plus years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified is required.
- Experience with virtual environments required.
- Experience with MS SQL preferred.
- Previous ISO and GMP experience preferred.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.