Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Xtant Medical is seeking a talented and dedicated Administrative Assistant – Commercial Operations that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. This position will perform activities related to all aspects of office management and perform a wide variety of administrative and clerical duties as assigned within his or her department. This position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and provides administrative assistance to the Vice President of Sales, Vice President of National Accounts and the Director of Marketing. This position interacts with all company employees when supporting the efforts of the Commercial Operations Division of the company.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all duties according to SOPs and Good Documentation Practices (GDP), and follow appropriate safety precautions and measures.
- Represent the company in a professional manner to the public, customers, and vendors; maintain trusting relationships with physician partners, customers, and fellow employees.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative and clerical duties as required by daily operations in the office.
- Coordinate office activities and schedules; develop and recommend office procedures and systems; ensure smooth office operations.
- Review and summarize specific reports and documents; prepare background documents as necessary.
- Prepare and provide status reports of projects and programs on a regular basis to management.
- Handle non-routine correspondence and maintain and assemble highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Organize and maintain files and records as requested.
- Organize and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies as necessary.
- Assist in mailing, shipping, and receiving; prepare FedEx and other shipping labels.
- Prepare meeting agenda’s and materials; attend meetings, take minutes, and prepare and distribute meeting summaries.
- Prepare presentations and reports as requested.
- Maintain executive calendar; schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for the CCO.
- Maintain and update the National Sales Map.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills required. Exemplary knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype and other software as necessary is required.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Interpret data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations.
- Must deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring tact, judgment, and poise.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
- Able to maintain good working relationships with all co-workers and the general public and use good judgment in recognizing scope and authority.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the office.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in an office setting preferred.
- Experience with supporting remote employees required
- Basic understanding of financial statements; specifically, P&L and Balance sheets
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.