Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of orthobiologics and spinal fixation systems. Xtant Medical’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Position Summary: Xtant Medical is seeking a talented and dedicated Set Technician that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and has excellent time management skills.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide order fulfillment as well as complete inventory accuracy
- Daily Product Transaction Activities
- Processing tray orders, requests and confirmations
- Receiving/Inspecting/Reprocessing of Surgical Sets and Reconciling Associated Documentation
- Building of Sets for Product Launches and Reconciling Associated Documentation
- Ability to Utilize Labeling Software to Fulfill Internal Labeling/Re-labeling Requirements
- Identifying Material Storage & Stock Locations
- Conducting Inventory Counts
- Track Material with Limited Shelf Life or Expiration Dates
- Processing of returned trays from field
- Taking pictures
- Completing all associated documentation
- Cleaning trays and operating autoclave
- Professionalism and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Basic knowledge of ISO 13485 Medical Devices – Quality Management System and FDA 21 CRF Part 820 Quality System Regulation
- Experience with manufacturing related Inventory Control software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, effectively utilize PC applications and have a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills needed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred + 1-year minimum experience in QA functions and/or manufacturing, preferably in FDA-regulated industry, or equivalent experience is required
- ERP and automated document control experience is desired
- Working conditions include normal office environment, laboratory setting, environmentally controlled area (ECA), cleanrooms, and other sterile environments.
- Work may require occasional weekend/evening work and 4+ hours of continuous standing.
- Shift times may change based on the current needs of the department.
- Will operate magnification and inspection/laboratory equipment.
- Employee may encounter contact with human tissue, blood, bone, and fluids.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 80 lbs.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.