Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications
Xtant Medical is seeking talented and dedicated individual that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. Primary responsibilities of the Equipment Coordinator will be to administer and maintain equipment records, maintenance schedules, and to coordinate service with vendors. Other duties include troubleshooting and repair of equipment and facilities, working closely with other departments to maintain high system availability in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. This position will also create and update internal documentation using office productivity as well as graphics applications. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills to meet challenging department needs while maintaining company and regulatory compliance. They will also possess the ability to change focus to align with shifting priorities while striving for continuous improvement.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Track schedules and coordinate equipment maintenance and repairs
- Maintenance and retention of equipment records
- Perform repairs and maintenance of facilities and specialty processing equipment
- Work on multidisciplinary teams to develop new or improve existing processes
- Respond to support requests promptly
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors to keep projects on track
- Allocate time to ensure progress on multiple concurrent projects
- Adhere to and promote company policies and procedures
- Develop regulatory knowledge of FDA, AATB, and other applicable regulatory bodies
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance
- Ability to interpret data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and electronic)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university (technical field) is preferred
- Medical industry experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with power and hand tools preferred
- Experience with company SOPs, document control or regulated environment preferred
- Prior experience with document and record retention is preferred
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages.
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.