Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Picking from inventory to fulfill customer requests
- Packaging of orders in accordance with associated Work Instruction
- Complete Traceability Documentation Associated with ISO and FDA Regulations
- Some type of inventory control system knowledge preferred as well as Microsoft Office
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to handle difficult issues
- Attention to detail is critical
- Display excellent time management skills
- Some knowledge of inventory control and cycle counting
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience with relative job duties is preferred
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.