Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Principle Duties & responsibilities
Provide order fulfillment as well as complete inventory accuracy
- Daily Product Transaction Activities
- Processing tray orders, requests and confirmations
- Receiving/Inspecting/Reprocessing of Surgical Sets and Reconciling Associated Documentation
- Building of Sets for Product Launches and Reconciling Associated Documentation
- Ability to Utilize Shipment Software for Domestic/International Orders
- Ability to Utilize Labeling Software to Fulfill Internal Labeling/Re-labeling Requirements
- Identifying Material Storage & Stock Locations
- Conducting Inventory Counts
- Track Material with Limited Shelf Life or Expiration Dates
- Processing of returned trays from field
- Taking pictures
- Completing all associated documentation
- Cleaning trays and operating autoclave
- Professionalism and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Basic knowledge of ISO 13485 Medical Devices – Quality Management System and FDA 21 CRF Part 820 Quality System Regulation
- Experience in all aspects of Shipping and Receiving – Domestic and International
- Experience with manufacturing related Inventory Control software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, effectively utilize PC applications and have a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills needed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred + 1 year minimum experience in QA functions and/or manufacturing, preferably in FDA-regulated industry, or equivalent experience is required
- ERP and automated document control experience is desired
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.