Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. We have spent the last 6 months developing tactics and strategies to achieve the growth that is necessary to take our organization to the next level.
- Xtant Medical has a complete portfolio of orthopedic biologics/hardware
- This territory has established itself as a leader in growth potential, with a strong foundation, the necessary technology and funding to lead an effective turnaround strategy
- Xtant Medical has spent the past 8-months establishing an “A-Level” executive and leadership teams
- Xtant Medical has spent the past 8-months establishing a new organizational culture and climate
Xtant Medical is looking for an experienced Senior Territory Manager in the Orthopedic & Spinal biologic/fixation arena who has the desire to control the expansion of our products portfolio. The role provides an exceptional opportunity to become a member of an organization that retains an innovative portfolio, a new executive leadership team, a new organizational culture, and enormous growth potential. This position is responsible for attaining direct sales goals and objectives through the creation and execution of a newly developed sales plan. The Senior Territory Manager will develop new business through communication and in-person interactions with current and prospective customers regarding Xtant Medical biologics and fixation products. The key emphasis during the first year will be to open new accounts and grow the overall business in the assigned territory to $1M in the first year.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate new leads by directly contacting key surgeons while able to cover orthopedic procedures with clinical expertise and strong business acumen
- Develops and executes a growth plan for the assigned area, manages and tracks customer sales activity and prospective customer initiatives, achieves sales targets, reports on sales progress and competitor and customer activities to RVP and Senior Sales Financial Analyst, and ensures seamless execution of product delivery to the customer.
- Designs and implements local sales and educational events intended to expand Xtant’s sales portfolio and ultimately assists in the delivery of assigned sales goals for their territory.
- Sets and achieves personal performance goals for sales volume, new contacts made, new client sales and other related sales results achieved.
- Establishes a referral network of key surgeons and works with them to educate referrals on Xtant Medical products.
- Establishes and maintains close relationships with new clients and by:
- Meeting regularly with client to present and demonstrate Xtant Medical products and to explain their benefits.
- Maintaining contacts with clients to monitor their satisfaction with products.
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer satisfaction with products.
- Preparing and submitting pricing contracts to clients for products.
- Following up with clients to identify opportunities to increase sales volume and profitability.
- Resolving problems with clients regarding manufacturing or delivery problems, if they occur.
- Coordinating with Xtant Medical customer service and distribution to ensure that the right products are shipped to customers on a timely basis and in the amount required, to stay informed about new products provided by Xtant Medical, and to provide feedback from customers about product needs and possible innovations.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven experience in orthopedic/biologics/fixation sales
- Candidate must be a proven self-starter