Senior Sales Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Location: Belgrade, MT or Remote
Do you desire to be a true partner with Xtant Medical to bring top sales talent into the organization?
In this position, you are not only just recruiting sales employees, but you will be sowing the seeds of the future of the organization. Xtant Medical strives to attract top performers and we are looking for a highly skilled Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Business Partner to do that! The primary focus of this position will be to assist human resources in hiring and onboarding a direct sales force.
This position will partner with our human resource director and sales project team members to provide A-Level candidates from numerous sales territories across the United States.
- Recruit top sales talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Create and implement an innovative recruitment strategy using social media
- Build and maintain relationships with project members, hiring managers and marketing team
- Provide hiring managers direction and consultation on strategic and recruitment trends, best practices, legal developments, and benchmark comparison
- Present labor market intelligence and consultation to hiring manager
- Write compelling job postings to attract and engage talent
- Manage candidates from all sources throughout the process, including dispositions and offers
- Create and implement all Social Media recruiting efforts (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Evaluate, interpret and explain talent-based selection tools with hiring managers
- Attend recruiting events as appropriate
- Support the workforce planning process
- Remain current on emerging recruitment trends, best practices, legal developments, and benchmark comparisons
- Support special projects of varying size under direction of the HR Director
Required Experience & Education
- Proven 90% placement rate for spine direct sales representatives, orthopedics preferred
- 5+ years of full cycle sales recruitment experience in the spine market, orthopedic preferred
- 5+ years of experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 5+ years of experience conducting competency and behavioral based interviews
- 5+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 3+ years of Medical Device recruitment experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing social media recruitment strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in I/O Psychology, Human Resources, or Business, Master’s in I/O Psychology or MBA preferred
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.