Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Xtant Medical is looking for a qualified individual to join our team. This position will maintain adequate levels of supplies in inventory, decontamination of medical equipment and distribution of supplies and equipment to end-users.
Prior biomedical/fixation experience not required, but quality assurance or quality control experience and record control experience preferred.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures all orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner
- Communicates with Customer Care representatives
- Schedules with shipping carriers as needed
- Runs reports and reconciles outstanding shipments
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements and company policies
- Perform document reviews and record control tasks
- Assist in investigations and non-conformances
- This position may require contact with human tissue, blood, bone, and bodily fluids
- Author and/or review Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Forms.
- 2-5 years warehouse/shipping experience, including international shipments
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance
- Ability to interpret data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Prior experience with document and record retention preferred
- Knowledge of the FDA 1271 and 820, ISO 13485, and AATB preferred
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.