Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications
Job Summary: Xtant Medical is seeking a talented and dedicated Packaging and Labeling Technician that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and has excellent time management skills.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in the process of sending and receiving tissue, devices and supplies to and from a third party sterilization facility for irradiation.
- Learn and maintain the knowledge of company product lines and the product codes that are associated with them.
- Have a basic understanding of Access databases for the purpose of data entry. Be able to follow the correct procedures to enter data and perform data quality control checks.
- Be able to use equipment such as Industrial Zebra printers and sealers.
- Have a basic knowledge of Excel for minimal reporting responsibilities.
- Perform quality inspections on all products and supplies used in production.
- Maintain weekly inventory counts.
- Produce marketing samples for the sales team.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced team environment producing maximum results to meet company goals.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
- Must be willing to acquire knowledge of FDA, ISO, AATB, and other regulations, as applicable.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- This position will often be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including laboratory coat, hair and shoe covers, and gloves.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and electronic)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Be able to learn and navigate an ERP system
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Two to four years college preferred.
- Basic knowledge and experience in biologics or medical device manufacturing or other relevant cleanroom/aseptic environments preferred.
- Medical industry experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with company SOPs, document control or regulated environment preferred.
- Prior experience with document and record retention is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy is a plus.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.