Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Tracking and management of surgical kit inventory (internal inventory and distributed inventory)
- Point of contact for Independent Agents and Resellers
- Communicate with the Director of Commercial Operations to summarize pricing for MIA items and submit a MIA invoice summary to the invoicing team to be sent to the customer
- Audit all field inventory to ensure existence and confirm procedures to match the system
- Act as the liaison between Distribution, Inventory Management Team, and Field Auditors to drive cleanup and right inventory controls.
- May additionally handle tray requests or international ordering and invoicing
- Experience with ERP system to generate necessary inventory reports
- Ability to maintain professionalism in interactions with customers
- Proven ability to organize, analyze and present data and relate findings to solutions. Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Possess effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of FDA 21 CFR 820 Quality System Regulation for Medical Devices
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 Quality Management System
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Supply Chain, or 1 – 2 years equivalent work experience in inventory management, supply chain, finance, or sales operations
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access required
Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.