Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Follows all departmental procedures, work instructions and SOPs
- Labels and packages implants and instruments per Work Instruction
- Transfers relabeled parts to Warehouse Inventory
- Operates Zebra label printer
- Any other duties as assigned
- Effective communication skills, oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to focus on task at hand
- Understanding of FDA 21 CFR 820 Quality System Regulation for Medical Devices
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 Quality Management System
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- 1 year experience with relative job duties is preferred
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.