Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
This position is responsible to review, analyze, and evaluate user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies and for developing standard reports for applications. This position serves as the principal owner of the organization’s report writing tools, maintain and administer business system security and user accounts for multiple systems, and troubleshoot administrative software applications and third-party products.
This position works with and provides services to many different areas and position levels within the organization, all with varying degrees of need and complexity.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Support ERP system and address any issues reported by system users.
- Develop approved administrative systems reports created for end-users to access at their discretion.
- Maintain version control and add appropriate comments when creating or modifying macros within the report writing tool or when creating workflows.
- Create end-user documentation, guidelines and establish naming conventions for use with reporting tools.
- Support canned software interfaces between business systems and/or external vendors.
- Support existing custom interfaces and build new interfaces using Microsoft SSIS and TSQL when off-the-shelf interfaces are not available.
- Maintain and administer business system security and user account.
- Work with the internal IT team to support and modify security access to allow appropriate user access.
- Coordinate with Human Resources and Information Technology staff to follow through on all employee status changes.
- Terminate user accounts as authorized and maintains auditable documentation to support access levels.
- Perform end-user training via written documentation, one-on-one sessions and group meetings.
- Perform analytical problem solving while developing applications, performing needs analysis, and troubleshooting application and database failures.
- Gather business requirements to facilitate the design and development of a connected medical device platform.
- Generate reports about the performance of the platform and the status of connected devices.
- Attend and contribute to challenging meetings & discussions with cross- functional representatives including Finance, R&D, Customer Care, Marketing, and IT.
- Collect, interpret, document and prioritize business and operational strategies and requirements.
- Work collaboratively with end-users and business partners to assess the business customer requirements, match these requirements to objectives and guide them to the applicable processes and products including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve the customers and business goals.
- Contribute to the translation of functional business requirements to technical solutions and articulate these solutions to high-level audiences.
- Participate in platform testing.
- Ensure proper validation documentation is in place for all projects.
- Provide functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied.
- Oversees the implementation of projects with regard to timeline, budget, resources, quality and internal controls.
- Defines the project management governance and gains alignment with the project team regarding project documentation, project plan, issues tracking and status reporting.
- Some knowledge of FDA, ISO, and AATB requirements as applicable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills required such as basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Great Plains, and other finance/ERP software as necessary.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Microsoft Excel and Access to create databases and spreadsheets for reporting and analysis.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Prior experience with records maintenance and document control required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field required or equivalent education, training and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been attained.
- Three years’ experience in report development, with demonstrated strength in supporting business systems preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL/TSQL programming is required.
- Experience in writing interfaces and creating reports using SQL/TSQL.
- Experience working with different modules of an ERP system is preferred.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.