Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire
surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative
medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire,
manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of
degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead a team comprised of set decontamination, inspection, restock, and inventory personnel
• Ensure all departmental processes, work instructions, SOPs and regulations are followed
• Ensure accuracy of decontamination, inspection & restocking of all sets
• Assist Distribution Manager with inventory levels and cycle count program
• Maintain and manage torque handle servicing program
• Training new hires and cross-training current employees
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to lead a team and encourage morale
• Strong organizational and time management abilities
• Understanding of FDA 21 CRF 820 Quality System Regulation for Medical Devices
• Knowledge of ISO 13485 Quality Management System
• Bachelor’s degree in Business
• 3 – 5 years’ inventory experience
• Prior leadership experience preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Suite experience
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.