Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and negotiate with suppliers and contract manufacturing organizations to ensure lowest total delivered const (pricing, rebates, delivery, payment terns, etc.) for quality parts; identify cost reduction options and work with internal resources to gain qualification for use.
- Assist in product development efforts by conducting supplier, contractor and/or raw material searches, ensuring material availability
- Proactively manage and provide clear goals to suppliers to ensure conformity with contracts or internal processes (delivery timing, revision umbers, product quality, etc.)
- Monitor supplier performance and develop mutual action plans ensuring continuous improvement in quality, cost and time performance by the supply base.
- Order and maintain inventories necessary to meet the needs of the company, work as a liaison between manufacturing, sales and operations to ensure product supply to customers.
- Actively manage parts delivery schedules and inventory levels to achieve finished goods targets. Maintain creative planning and product delivery approaches to meet critical customer demand and minimizing inventory.
- Supervise receiving duties. These duties include comparing quantity and part number of items received with purchase order and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of order.
- Assist in the inventory functions including inventory levels, cycle counting, inventory accuracy, forecast interpretation and production planning and value streaming of the entire supply chain.
- Communicate changes in the supply and availability of delivery-critical products to internal users.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and accomplishment.
- Basic understanding of business, including familiarity with financial statements
- General knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA Quality System Regulation guidelines desired
- Strong knowledge of ERP software packages
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of software applications
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and working in a strictly regulated industry
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Detailed understanding of supply-chain models, distribution methodologies
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to react quickly and adapt to changes in priorities, circumstances and direction
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, logistics or an Equivalent course of study. Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in production planning, raw materials and finished goods inventory management, or procurement experience required
- Scheduling, planning, procurement, logistics and warehousing experience required
- Experience using integrated systems to manage purchasing and inventory management decisions
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.