Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
This position is responsible for overseeing Microsoft Dynamics GP database management, reporting, user training, and modifications. Monitors and reports sales financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, reports and presenting findings, analyses, and recommendations to sales and marketing management. This person does not typically supervise others and will support the activities of the Finance Department. This position interacts with employees in the department and may interact with other departments and employees as required. This position reports to the Director of FP&A and is responsible for communicating effectively with other individuals within the Finance Department, Sales, Customer Service, Purchasing, and executive- level staff.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent the company in a professional manner to the public, customers, and vendors, and maintain trusting relationships with physician partners, and fellow employees.
- Management of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales forecasts for the Sales & Marketing departments.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of company results from both a sales financial and operational perspective for the executive/leadership teams and the Board of Directors.
- Preparation and review of monthly and quarterly departmental sales scorecards.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reporting package for core and leadership teams.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for Board of Directors, Core Team, & Leadership Team meetings.
- Develop and/or assist in the creation or improvement of various financial models for product lines and cost centers.
- Management and analysis of key sales drivers of unit cost (i.e. actual results versus budget/forecast).
- Provide VP of Sales financial analysis to drive decision making including project costing, profitability and productivity analysis and return on investment.
- Work closely with the Director of FP&A and the finance team to continuously improve our processes and procedures in the financial arena.
- Become proficient in the use of the companies’ budgeting, forecasting, scorecard and reporting software GP
- Maintenance of list of key areas of business risk and concern, to help prioritize additional analysis, to guide senior management discussion about the business and to develop cross-functional projects to mitigate risk.
- Manage, support and develop a growing team of analyst(s) to drive excellent decision support and business partnering.
- Excellent project management skills required.
- Oversee GP database management and reporting.
- Develop and perform GP user training and modifications.
- Coordinate with upper-management executives to report sales progress and changes.
- Performs product inventory and margin analysis by product, customer, region, etc.
- Performs value and age assessment of on-hand and consignment product.
- Analyze production optimization and yield report by donor.
- Assist Sales and Marketing in defining slow moving inventory.
- Analyze sales and production volume and value by product, customer, region, etc.
- Produce user detail and graphical reporting for viewing and interpreting data.
- Oversee Monthly accounting close process.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and adjusting data.
- Provide information to executive management by preparing reports of findings and analysis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or equivalent from an accredited college or university is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare, financial analyst, or related field required.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Interpret complex data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations.
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.