Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Job Summary: Xtant Medical is seeking talented and dedicated Customer Care Specialist that will support the company mission to market regenerative medicine products and medical devices. The Customer Care Specialist primary responsibilities will be to administer and maintain customer profiles, billing invoices and to build personalized relationships with end-user representatives. Specialist will interface with Sales and Sales Support Representatives in the medical community and work closely with Quality, Regulatory, Finance and National Accounts to support strategic development and compliance. Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills to meet challenging customer needs while maintaining company and regulatory compliance. They will also acknowledge and be responsive to customer feedback and complaints to enhance the customer experience by striving for continuous improvement.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Respond to customer, sales and sales support inquires
- Process orders, issue return authorizations and instructions
- Advanced knowledge of inventory tracking and storage requirements
- Acknowledge customer feedback and complaints
- Adhere and promote company policies and procedures
- Develop regulatory knowledge of FDA, AATB
- Willing to learn customer contractual agreements (terms & conditions)
- Maintenance of patient medical records and company retention
- Provide excellent customer care
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance
- Ability to interpret data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and electronic)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Be able to learn and navigate an ERP system
- Type 30wpm and use of 10 key
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Medical industry experience is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales, customer service experience or related field is required
- Experience with company SOPs, document control or regulated environment preferred
- Experience or basic understanding of contractual agreements is preferred
- Prior experience with document and record retention is preferred
- Basic to advanced knowledge and/or experience with accounting or billing is a plus
- Basic knowledge of anatomy is a plus
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.