Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
This position is responsible for overseeing Microsoft Dynamics GP database management, reporting, user training, and modifications. Monitors and reports sales financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, reports and presenting findings, analyses, and recommendations to sales and marketing management. This person does not typically supervise others and will support the activities of the Finance Department. This position interacts with employees in the department and may interact with other departments and employees as required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Corporate Finance, Accounting, National Accounts, and Business Development, in financial analysis, justification, negotiation and execution across various revenue generating activities
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial models to provide quantitative insights to support business decisions
- Drive project research, data mining, and model validation efforts to support company strategic initiatives
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Business Intelligence (BI) reports
- Assist in the development and preparation of KPI, Sales, and Financial presentations for senior management
- Work directly with sales personnel to collect the necessary information to develop and update short and long-term sales forecasts
- Work directly with National Accounts to validate pricing and commission rates to ensure required margins are adhered to
- Create ad-hoc BI and excel reports as required by Finance and Sales teams
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market or share trends.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Some knowledge of FDA, ISO, and AATB requirements as applicable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills required such as basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Great Plains, and other finance/ERP software as necessary.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Microsoft Excel and Access to create databases and spreadsheets for reporting and analysis.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Prior experience with records maintenance and document control required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Superior knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point required
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Understanding of three-statements required
- Ability to operate with a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality
- General knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) a plus
- General knowledge of cost accounting a plus
- General knowledge of SQL a plus
- Comfortable delivering successfully on multiple initiates in a highly dynamic environment
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.