Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
Our healthy outdoor lifestyle tied with an intense work ethic has enabled Bozeman to rank #1 as a business climate among cities under 100,000 in the United States, by American City Business Journals.
Nestled in an outdoors enthusiast’s paradise, our tissue processing facility includes state-of-the-art equipment to design and manufacture a portfolio of proprietary biologic products for orthopedic and spine applications. We are also a global developer and manufacturer of implants and surgical instruments, and techniques to advance modern spine treatments.
Ranked #6 Best Ski Towns in the World by National Geographic, Bozeman also offers world-class fly fishing, five golf courses, hundreds of hiking trails, Montana State University, and is just a short 90-minute drive to Yellowstone National Park. It’s no wonder Bozeman appeared as Money Magazine’s #10 Best Place to Live. Have kids? Bozeman High has been ranked on Newsweek’s Top-Schools list five times since 2003 and declared it in the top 6% in the nation.
This position is responsible for overseeing Microsoft Dynamics GP database management, reporting, user training, and modifications. Monitors and reports sales financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, reports and presenting findings, analyses, and recommendations to sales and marketing management. This person does not typically supervise others and will support the activities of the Finance Department. This position interacts with employees in the department and may interact with other departments and employees as required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Corporate Finance, Accounting, National Accounts, and Business Development, in financial analysis, justification, negotiation and execution across various revenue generating activities
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial models to provide quantitative insights to support business decisions
- Drive project research, data mining, and model validation efforts to support company strategic initiatives
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Business Intelligence (BI) reports
- Assist in the development and preparation of KPI, Sales, and Financial presentations for senior management
- Work directly with sales personnel to collect the necessary information to develop and update short and long-term sales forecasts
- Work directly with National Accounts to validate pricing and commission rates to ensure required margins are adhered to
- Create ad-hoc BI and excel reports as required by Finance and Sales teams
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market or share trends.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Superior knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Read, interpret, and discuss balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow
- Ability to operate with a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality
- General knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) a plus
- General knowledge of cost accounting a plus
- General knowledge of SQL a plus
- Highly detailed oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Master’s Degree preferred
- GPA of 3.5 or better preferred
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors