Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- This position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager as well as provides support to other divisions as necessary and performs duties under moderate supervision.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Receive, review and process invoices received from vendors. This includes matching invoices to purchase orders and packing slips.
- Communicate with company’s employees and vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Assist in processing deposits to support the Finance Department.
- Reconcile vendor statements as required.
- Maintain current contact information for vendors.
- Assist in preparation and processing of check runs.
- Research data entry errors and discrepancies in invoices, packing slips, and purchase orders.
- Reconcile purchase orders, packing slips, and invoices to checks to ensure proper payment.
- Maintain vendor files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits.
- Retain all W9s for vendors; routinely audit W9s to ensure all W9s are on file
- Annual 1099 filing and maintenance
- Moderate knowledge of FDA, ISO, and AATB requirements as applicable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Able to multitask.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills required such as knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other software as necessary.
- Proficient knowledge in multi-line telephone system, office equipment, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft GP
- Able to perform clerical work with speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision.
- Able to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in an office setting required
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in accounting preferred
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.