Customer First. Employee Direction. Building Strategic Value. Respect for Gift of Donation.
Why Xtant Medical?
JOIN A RISING organization that unites exceptional biologics with intuitive fixation design to inspire surgical solutions that advance regenerative medicine. Our vision is to be the leader in regenerative medicine by continuously elevating the standard of care. Xtant Medical’s mission is to develop, acquire, manufacture, and commercialize innovative, quality regenerative surgical products for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic, and deformity conditions for orthopedic and neurological applications.
Summary: Biomedical Company seeking a qualified individual to join our team. Prior biomedical experience is not required.
- Maintain all structures, internal and external, in an acceptable working condition and in accordance with all applicable regulatory agency requirements.
- Keep maintenance and facility work area organized and clean.
- Maintain grounds and external facilities in professional manner, including yard, outside area maintenance and snow removal.
- Complete facility improvements as directed including facility layout, facility changes, repairs and maintenance.
- Work with in-house and outside engineering and facility-related vendors and contractors as required.
- Must maintain and keep current all facilities and applicable equipment scheduled maintenance, logs, calibration, and documentation as directed.
- Repair and maintain instruments and equipment as scheduled and assigned.
- Organize instrument and equipment spare parts and disposables as needed.
- Must provide scheduled reports to management on all facilities activities.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and schedules.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Basic computer skills required, including working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with Microsoft Visio is a plus.
- Basic knowledge and experience in building, engineering, janitorial trades including but not limited to basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and flooring, roofing, etc. preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefits: Xtant Medical offers competitive wages, and comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life and AD&D, and Disability insurance packages
Xtant Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.